Fundamentals Of Fat Loss That You Need To Understand!
Understanding the functioning of fat in the body
Fats are an essential macronutrient required by the body and is used for multiple functions such as blood circulation, the regulation of hormones, cell growth and digestion. Not only does it provides energy while bodybuilding exercises but also absorbs nutrients, reduces inflammation, blood clotting, and helps in maintaining the core body temperature. Any calories in the form of food intake that are not immediately metabolized for energy requirements are stored in the body as fat to be used in the future.
Since the excess fat gets stored in the body's cells until it is needed for required energy, the same gets broken down by a chemical process known as metabolism, when the body requires more energy.
However, it is essential to be aware of the type of fat and their consumption for optimal health. Although the fats support a lot of body functions, there are certain types of fat that are better than others. There is a category of good fats to protect the heart and to keep the body healthy that forms the part of the bodybuilding tips, and the other one is that of bad fats which increase the risk of several ailments and can damage the heart as well.
Fundamentals of Fat Loss and breakdown of fat
The breaking down and storage of fat in the body is a complex process and can be summed up as below-
- The fat stored in the body is broken down through metabolism, the process of converting fat into energy.
- This happens by breaking fat or triglycerides into glycerol and fatty acids.
- These are then absorbed by the various body organs such as liver, kidneys and muscles tissues until they are completely broken down by the chemical process.
- The byproducts of the process of metabolism include heat that helps in maintaining the body temperature.
Storage of fat in body
- Fat is generally stored throughout the body in fat cells which are known as adipocytes.
- The fat cells can increase and decrease in size depending on the amount of fat stored in the body.
- In the case when the body stores more fat than the consumption, the fat cells expand causing weight gain.
- However, if there is no food absorption and body is dependent on the stored fat reserves for required energy due to several reasons, the fat cells start shrinking in size causing weight loss.
Effective ways to lose the fat fast
If you struggle with the basic understanding of weight loss fundamentals, here are some of the effective ways to lose the fat fast-
- Switch to high-protein diet: Protein is one of the essential nutrients for controlling and shedding the fat fast. Proteinco Nutrition, which is rich protein diet in the form of fish, eggs, whey proteins, nuts etc, enhances the secretion of essential hormones in the body leading to a decrease in appetite. Furthermore, protein rich diet enhances the metabolic rate and helps in retaining healthy muscle mass during weight loss process.
- Say ‘No’ to the food containing Trans fats- Trans fats are the most harmful fats that are created by artificially pumping hydrogen into unsaturated fats such as soybean oil and commonly found in most of the packaged foods items.
- Aerobic exercise (cardio) is must: It is one of the most effective forms of exercises to reduce the stubborn fat. Not only does it improve the overall health but burns calories faster that induce the process of fat loss.