Benefits of eating fat in any diet.
Fat in the diet is divided into saturated fats and unsaturated fats. I would like to point out that many recent studies have shown that saturated fats are not associated with high rates of cardiovascular disease. Therefore, we believe that saturated fats (animal sources of meat, milk, eggs, etc.) are useful for the body.
Eating fat does not lead to fat accumulation as is common. Even eating more calories than you need is what leads to fat accumulation.
Eating fat is essential for the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins such as vitamins A - D - E - K
Benefits of Saturated Fat:
- Saturated fats sourced from dairy products - cheese - red meat - skin chicks - egg yolks - coconut oil.
- Saturated fat stimulates the liver to get rid of stored fat. Leading to better liver function.
- Saturated fat is immune. It helps white blood cells to quickly identify the body's harmful bodies of viruses and bacteria, which leads to the rapid elimination.
- Saturated fat helps to increase the secretion of the male hormone and this hormone has great benefits on the repair of tissues and muscle building.
Benefits of Unsaturated Fat:
- Unsaturated fats are found in fish oils, nuts, and all natural oils.
- Unsaturated fats contain omega-3 essential fats that are not made by the body and need from an external source.
- Unsaturated fat helps reduce the amount of LDL cholesterol in the body.
- Unsaturated fats reduce blood pressure and improve brain function.
- Unsaturated fats lead to increased hormones that are used for muscle building and fat burning and also help prevent cancer.
Be careful that your diet consists of 20% to 35% fat. Eating fat does not increase body fat. But eating large amounts of calories is what leads to weight gain.